Loving Care Pharmacy is experienced to meets the compounding needs of physicians who engage in clinical trials and investigational research throughout the United States. Our compounding pharmacists have the ability to custom compound medications in our state-of-the-art compounding laboratories located in Edison, NJ.
Helping Researchers to Achieve Valid Investigational Outcomes
We are dedicated to formulating creative, individualized, compounded medications and placebo controls that meet your specific needs. We have the facilities, expertise, and equipment to ensure your research project concludes in a timely and valid manner.
- Are you evaluating a new therapy for human or veterinary diseases?
- Do you need a placebo control?
- Do you need to modify your active drugs to fit your study protocol?
- Will you require randomization records, quality control documentation, or blinding?
Then we can help you!
Who We Help
Loving Care Pharmacy works with many diﬀerent partners in compounding for clinical trials and investigational studies, including:
- Small biopharmaceutical companies
- Large drug companies
- Disease foundations
- Medical Schools
- Veterinary Schools
- Research Institutions
- Government Agencies
How We Help
We make your job easier by offering:
- Customized Quantities
- Stringent Quality Control Measures
- Comprehensive Documentation Services
- Efficient Turnaround Times
The Advantages of Using Restore Health for Your Clinical Trial Compounding:
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Extensive experience compounding medication for clinical trials and studies.
- Knowledge and extensive research based training on pharmaceutical formulation.
- Thorough quality-control policies, operational procedures, and safety checks.
- Computerized record keeping.
- Any quantity produced quickly and consistently.
- Shipping to single or multiple locations.
- Exclusively focused on compounding.
- Fully insured.
We prepare and deliver custom compounded active pharmaceutical ingredients or placebos in these dosage forms:
Solutions, Creams, Gels
Our documentation services for clinical trials and investigational research projects include:
- Process and Equipment Calibration
- Validation of Testing Methods
- Quality Control Records
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Original Study Specifications
- Master Formula Record
- Compounding Record
- Randomization Record
- Master Formula and Lot Specific Records
- Stability testing and beyond use date study
You can count on us to meet your most stringent documentation needs!
Loving care pharmacy compounding center – Researchers’ Trusted Compounding Resource!
We follow all USP <795> & <797> compounding standards. Our pharmacists have received extensive training in compounding techniques and have access to a support network that generates a constant exchange of ideas and innovations. We are active members of the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) & the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP).
We would be happy to speak with you regarding questions you may have about our clinical trial services. Call us today (732) 832-2862.